The demanding deadlines and quality for the sub sea industry dictate a dynamic approach. SWEL have the ability to offer machined fabrications, ROV tooling, skid frames and fabrications from all materials the sub sea engineer may select.
With the beauty of an in house welding engineer we can offer a vast array of weld procedures to suit the application or work with you to provide the solutions you demand. We believe that the ability to work in all materials ranging from S355 J2G3, RQT 701 to Super duplex and stainless steels give us a competitive and diversity which the our customers demand. The key to working with you is to offer a quality product to short lead times and probably most important the documentation relevant to the product. Typically our quality department offer the following documentation reports to guarantee conformity and adherence to procedure.
How we work
- Certificate of conformity
- Weld procedures
- Weld procedure qualification report
- Welder qualification
- NDT reports
- NDT qualifications
- NDT procedures
- Material cert’s
- Welding consumable cert’s
- Paint reports
- Post weld heat treatment reports.
Typical components manufactured
- Skid frames in steels, aluminium and stainless steel
- Diving cages/equipment
- Vessels, tanks and bump frames
- ROV tooling and components
- Winch equipment
- Hydraulic piping / equipment
- Fabrication in non ferrous materials to DNV / Lloyds approval.
- Pipe pigs